July 6, 2011

Swag Worth Talking About


The young boy who knew he wanted to become a business man that wore a suit everyday, has accomplished his broad vision.  Milton E. Dodson III, the President of Executive Clothiers in Atlanta, GA fulfilled that dream becoming a clothing designer.  He is a man of style with swag worth talking about. Lean more about Executive Clothiers in Atlanta and Dodson's lifestyle at executiveclothiers.com

Ladies, I think Posh has a new crush!                                                                                                                             
                                                                                 ~ Posh

5 comments:

  1. I think I have a crush too

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM COMING TO THE A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we see some more pic please

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog about Milton. Im proud of him, he is moving along in his life and it bring tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete