July 13, 2011

Couture Diva



Finally, a decent eye for fashion the we can be proud of. She designes and makes all the items by hand.  LaToya C. Skinner, the creative mind behind the Clothing line Chan.nel Karama Ltdby is a couture designer. Her pieces are reasonable prices ranging from $20 to $200 dollars for clothing and
$10 to $50 dollars for accessories. This fashion diva has been designing for 6 years now, starting out in wordrobe styling in college she worked her way to designing.  Do I sence a PROJECT RUNWAY contestant? Check out Chan.nel Karama Ltd on the the fan site and to make purchases go to http://channelkarama.bigcartel.com 


During the Interview Posh asked "did you make the bricked leggings too?' After LaToya C. Skinner replied yes! There was nothing more to say.

Check her out... Remember Posh Knows Best!

                                                                                        ~ Posh

5 comments:

  1. I I'm mad I went to the site and only seen accessories How do I order clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support!!! I LOVE IT! I will put this link on my blog as well! The page looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaToya, Designer of Chan.nel Karama LtdJuly 16, 2011 at 3:04 PM

    Clothes will be available shortly. Check back by July 20th

    ReplyDelete
  4. This excites me i went to school with her... CONGRATS toya

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the legging on the girl with the afro...

    ReplyDelete